HOWARD L. FELSENFELD, ESQ.
Telephone: 609. 586.3200
- Howard Felsenfeld specializes in family law, municipal court, estate planning and commercial litigation.
- B.A. - University of Pennsylvania
Boston University Law School
- Collaborative Family Lawyer
- Member of the New Jersey Bar
- Former Law Clerk to The Honorable Joseph J. Takacs of the Family Court
IRENE S. CLOPTON, ESQ.
- Irene Clopton specializes in family law and commercial and residential real estate. After Irene graduated from law school she clerked for the Honorable Linda R. Feinberg, when Judge Feinberg was the presiding Mercer County Family Court judge.
- B.A. Cum Laude - Franklin and Marshall College
J.D. Cum Laude - Temple University School of Law
Law Clerk to the Honorable Linda R. Feinberg, P.J.F.P., who is presently the Assignment Judge for Mercer County
- Member of the New Jersey and Pennsylvania Bar
- Fluent in Russian
- Trustee Mercer County Bar Association Real Estate Section
- Irene Clopton has also built a strong real estate practice. Irene is proud to have a large network of real estate agencies which entrust her with the representation of their clients. Felsenfeld and Clopton takes great pride and deeply appreciates the many clients who have come back over the years and have regularly referred their family and friends to our office.
TINA E. BERNSTEIN, ESQ.
Telephone: 609. 586.3200
- Tina Bernstein specializes in residential real estate transactions and estate planning.
- B.A. - Simmons College
M.A. - California State University
Ed.D. - Rutgers University, Graduate School of Education
Rutgers Univeristy, School of Law
- Member of New Jersey Bar since 1982
- Legal Intern, New Jersey Superior Court, Mercer County, Chancery Division. Honorable William A. Dreier, J.S.C. 1981-1982
- Tina Bernstein received her law degree from Rutgers Camden Law School in 1982 after a career as an educator. For the past 33 years, she has worked as a transactional attorney in Hamilton Township, Mercer County, specializing in residential real estate and estate planning. She is currently Of Counsel with the law firm of Felsenfeld and Clopton.Tina was a member of the District VII Ethics Committee and served as chair for 2 years. Since 2001, she was appointed regularly by the New Jersey Supreme Court to serve as a Special Ethics Master in complex attorney ethics cases. Tina was a Trustee of the New Jersey Fund for Client Protection for 7 years and has been a Trustee of the Real Estate Section of the Mercer County Bar Association for several terms. She is also a frequent writer and presenter of legal education seminars in her areas of experience.
Felsenfeld & Clopton, P.C.
1 Nami Lane, Suite 5, Mercerville, New Jersey 08619
Telephone: 609.586.3200 - Facsimile: 609.588.8590